Featured Slider

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Jolly St Nick

Happy Weekend!

It's been a busy week here.  Making cards like crazy!  Sold 18 of them so far, not all Christmas though.  So grateful to my Hubby's coworkers for being such great customers!  

Here is a Santa card, well, part of Santa.  I used my mustache die, but I don't have a beard die.  So I improvised, using a label die, cutting it in half. 
SPIES: 
PAPER: White cardstock base (Core'dinations); Gold & Silver cardstock (Recollections). Berry Cardstock - stash.
EXTRAS: Chevron emboss folder (The Paper Studio); Mustache die (Taylored Expressions); Label die (Lil Inker Designs); Jolly die (Lil Inker Designs); red ric rac ribbon; red enamel dot.

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
Jolly Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Nance, this is so clever and cute! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!!
Yay! for selling your cards. That is awesome. :)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This is so cute, love his little red nose! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Adorable, very modern and creative. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.