Featured Slider

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thank-Fall

A Fall card today.  And a quick post!

Well, kind of quick.  I had my card all finished, photographed and posted to the challenges.  But just wasn't satisfied with it totally.  So, I  made a last minute decision to change the layout a bit ---  this is my final version:


SPIES:
STAMPS: Leaf stamps (Inkadinkadoo).
PAPER: White & pale red cardstock.  Transparent paper.
INK: Dylusions ink on leaves; Tuxedo Black (Memento).
EXTRAS: Stitched circle mat (Lil'Inker Designs); Circle die (Spellbinders); wood emboss folder (Cuttlebug); letters (Impression Obession); "Thank" (Taylored Expressions); Fall sequins (Simon Says).

It started like this:

The paper for the leaves was old background paper I had made using Dylusions ink.  I stamped the leaves and then fussy cut them.  I was also going for a hole-in-a-tree effect also for the shaker.

For Following Challenges:






x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif


2 comments:

Yapha said...

What a fun fall shaker card! Such a great idea. I love the leaves, too, they are super cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

stampwithsandy said...

So cute! I absolutely love shaker cards! Love those groovy leaves and wood grain background, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Nance!