Thank-Fall

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Fall card today.  And a quick post!

Well, kind of quick.  I had my card all finished, photographed and posted to the challenges.  But just wasn't satisfied with it totally.  So, I  made a last minute decision to change the layout a bit ---  this is my final version:


SPIES:
STAMPS: Leaf stamps (Inkadinkadoo).
PAPER: White & pale red cardstock.  Transparent paper.
INK: Dylusions ink on leaves; Tuxedo Black (Memento).
EXTRAS: Stitched circle mat (Lil'Inker Designs); Circle die (Spellbinders); wood emboss folder (Cuttlebug); letters (Impression Obession); "Thank" (Taylored Expressions); Fall sequins (Simon Says).

It started like this:

The paper for the leaves was old background paper I had made using Dylusions ink.  I stamped the leaves and then fussy cut them.  I was also going for a hole-in-a-tree effect also for the shaker.

For Following Challenges:






x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif


2 comments :

Yapha said...

What a fun fall shaker card! Such a great idea. I love the leaves, too, they are super cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

stampwithsandy said...

So cute! I absolutely love shaker cards! Love those groovy leaves and wood grain background, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Nance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs