Slugger

Friday, July 18, 2014



This post is so, so late, but I finally have managed to function well enough to get it in.

Here is my post for this week's





Our sponsor this week is:




Prize:  3 Digis

Thank you for sponsoring us!

Our Inspiration Photo this week:




Our theme:  SPORTS

Here is my card using
Running Baseball Digi
from 
Kenny K Downloads

SPIES:
STAMPS: Running Baseball Digital stamp (Kenny K).
PAPER:  Red cardstock (Coordinations); Kraft cardstock; DP
INK: Copics for stitches on baseball digi.
EXTRAS:  Sentiment sticker ( ); Baseball hat and star stickers (); zigzag stitching from sewing machine; 

Unfortunately last weekend while working on my post for this week's challenge, I fell very ill, spending Sunday evening in the Emergency Room and then most of the entire week in bed trying to recover from a nasty GI infection.  NOT FUN AT ALL!  It completely derailed my entire week.  Today is the first day I have felt almost normal.  Still not 100% but getting there.  And it was just in time, as my son and daughter-inlaw flew in today for a week's visit.

So stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog if you haven't already and check out the rest of the team's cards.

Sweet Cupcake Blessings!



x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif


1 comment :

Indy said...

This is definitely worth the wait! Absolutely darling! Love the design and all the sporty details!
Hugs,
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs