Featured Slider

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Life & Love






Our sponsor this week is 

Thank you for sponsoring us!

May Arts gave the entire design team 
some great ribbon samples to use 
on our projects for the week!

They are offering a wonderful prize one lucky winner of this week's challenge!

Here is our inspiration photo for the week:

Photo Inspiration courtesy of: The Gourmet Mom

This week is a Theme:  
Bunnies

Show us your projects with bunnies on them.  Stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Blog and check out all my fellow team members' inspirational projects!  They are fabulous as always!  Then link up your own project so we can see how this week's Bunny theme inspired you!

Here is my card:


SPIES:
STAMPS: Bunny - Stash; Sentiment (Impression Obsession).
PAPER: Pale yellow card base; white cardstock; DP - In Bloom (My Mind's Eye).
INK: Gray Flannel (Memento); White Sharpie fine marker (faux stitching); Versamark and white emboss powder (on bunny).

EXTRAS: Basic oval die (Spellbinders); Label die (Paper Sweeties); Ribbon (May Arts); crystal gems - stash.

With all the beautiful ribbon I received from May Arts, I knew I wanted to showcase it well.  So, I sifted through some saved tutorials on ribbon flowers.  This is the tutorial I used. Very easy peasy!  I then added crystal gems for the centers and then decided to double bling them!

For Following Challenges:







Easter Blessings!


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

9 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Nance, What an elegant card for this week's challenge! The ribbon flowers are spectacular! I want to make some now using some of my May Arts ribbon!
Hugs, Debbie!

Katie Melhus said...

This is so pretty! I love your patterns, they perfectly compliment the flowers and that lovely sentiment :) So glad you joined us at Seize the Sketch!

Cindy said...

This is beautiful! Love the flowers! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

Mayras Designs said...

This is a stunning creation !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your flowers , great card ,love what you did with the sketch.Thanks for joining CC&CC # 63 Spring DT - Crystal

Sandy said...

Nance I love how you made those pretty ribbon flowers!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous take on our sketch this week at Seize the Sketch, Nance!! Love those flowers xoxoox

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful patterns of paper and gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at STS! :)

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card...I LOVE those blooms!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!