Featured Slider

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Keep Calm...Eat Jelly Beans!


Happy Easter Evening!


I hope everyone had a blessed day whether you celebrate Easter or not!   

I'm still trying to catch up with my blogging along with other things.  The Hubs is working tonight so it's a good time to try and get caught up in lots of respects!  So I thought I'd start with another Easter card:


SPIES:
STAMPS: Image & Sentiment- (From the Heart Stamps).
PAPER: White card base; Orange, Green grass, turquoise cardstock.  DP-Stash.
INK: Copics.
EXTRAS:  Double scallop border punch (Martha Stewart); Scallop border square die (Spellbinders); Label die on sentiment (Spellbinders).





Jelly Bean Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that sounds like a KEEP CALM I could manage! lol! Love the bright fun colours :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps! I hope you'll join us again this week!