Featured Slider

Sunday, April 20, 2014

He Is RISEN!

Happy Easter!

He Is Risen!


Matthew 28:5-8 -- 5 But the angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risenas he said. Come, see the place where he[a] lay.Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead, and behold, he is going before you to Galilee; there you will see him. See, I have told you.” So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to tell his disciples.




A canvas project I made a few years ago that I display in our foyer each Easter.  The wreath is actually a replica Crown of Thorns from The Holy Land and  I added some silk dogwood flowers around it.  The wooden cross is actually a cross my father, a retired minister, gave out to babies when they were christened.  The one I used here is from one of my sons' christenings by my father.  So every Easter it reminds me of my boys' baptisms as well as The Resurrection.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC that I printed on photo paper and added the borders along the side.  Then I adhered it all to a square white canvas board.

A Most Blessed Easter Sunday To You!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

No comments: