Featured Slider

Monday, April 7, 2014

Butterfly Thanks

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful spring weekend!

It was kind of cool in NC.  I unfortunately stayed indoors all weekend trying to get rid of my allergies. I love that after the long, cold winter experts are saying spring allergy season is going to be worse than normal due to the moist winter. Thanks for that Mother Nature!  I've been feeling it worse than usual for a week now and the pollen has barely begun to dust everything! 

At least today is Monday, 

which means Pink Elephant Day!  

That always brightens a Monday!



 

This week is an Inspiration Challenge

and here is the 

Inspiration Photo:


How pretty is that?  Love those beautiful flowers and colors!


and check out what my fellow team members

have done.  

They all have gorgeous projects as usual!

Then, play along using the photo above as inspiration 

and link up your projects with us!  

We love it when you play along!

Here is my card:



SPIES:
STAMPS: Butterfly (Fiskars).
PAPER: Raspberry, light olive green and white cardstock.
INK:  Rose Bud (Momento).
EXTRAS: Flower emboss folder (Anna Griffin); music emboss folder (Darice); scallop border punch (Fiskers); leaf die (My Favorite Things); Sentiment die (Taylored Expressions); pink chevron ribbon (Pretty Pink Posh); white fringe ribbon (Pretty Pink Posh).


For Following Challenges:






So I just checked out my post 'live' and my photo editing made the green look horrendous!  It doesn't look that bright in person.  It's a light olive green.  ACK!  Time to update the ole Photoshop!  lol

Pink Elephant Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

This is gorgeous Nance!!! I love the bright colors and that embossing is just stunning! Awesome! Have a super week girl! xoxoxo

chera said...

Such a fun card!! Makes think that spring might actually come!! So many wonderful elements!!