Featured Slider

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

{PIN}spiration Challenge #88


Good evening!  Another challenge to tell you about!  

This time it's the 

Here is the photo inspiration for this week:



AND, it is the last challenge of 2013!  

The entire {PIN}spirational Team 
will be taking a break over the holidays.  

BUT, in the new year,
 there will be new challenges 
starting January 7, 2014!


Here is my card:



SPIES:
STAMPS:  Digital Image (Fresh Brewed); Digital Sentiment (Create with TLC).
PAPER: White, teal, tan and cotton candy cardstock;  DP - Merry Little Christmas (My Mind's Eye).
INK: Copics - Grey 01, Mint green, Pink, Baby skin pink.
EXTRAS: Labels die (Spellbinders); Decorative dies - Pendants & Fleur De Lis (Spellbinders); pink satin ribbon, white snowflake button.


Such a cutie little snow angel and the sentiment was just perfect with it.  I know I've been using my Spellbinders Pendant dies a lot recently.  They make really adorable snowflake elements especially since I have no really large snowflake dies.

I also double embossed the tan label die and you can see the tutorial I followed here.  
I'm sure many of you have seen this a long time ago.  However, I have always been a late bloomer and so seems  that I should be a late crafty bloomer too!

I'm entering my card 
in the following challenges this week:  






Now, stop by the {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog this week and take a look at what the design team created using this week's photo inspiration.

Then, make a project of your own, link it up and share it with us.  We love to see what you make!

Also, don't forget about the fabulous prize being given out this month at {PIN}spirational Challenge blog!  

Here are some photos of all you can win:








There's a lot of crafty goodies there!  

You can find a detailed list at the  {PIN}spirational Challenge  blog on what is all in there. 


  How can you enter?  
Easy -- 

Every entry you post for this challenge and the last 2 challenges (if you participated!!), your name will go into the draw.  
You can enter up to 5 times per challenge so by the time DEC 23rd
rolls around you could possibly have 15 entries and that means 15 times your name will go into the draw! 

The prize winner will be determined on December 23rd.

Wouldn't that be a 
nice little extra something 
for yourself 
under the tree!



{PIN}spirational Prize Blessings!



x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments:

Marisa said...

That snowman image is just adorable and you have layed him upu wonderfully :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that cute snowman! All those buttons...you KNOW this challenge is on my list of must-play :)

Stacey Schafer said...

absolutely precious, Nance! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!