Featured Slider

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Smelly Feet



Happy Sunday!  I've been busy this weekend crafting away as it was World Cardmaking Day yesterday and I now have three days left before the craft fair.  So busy, I have forgotten to post!  And, never mind about the Patriots game, I don't even want to talk about it!  LOL  I've been cranking them out and have some to post for challenges so now I am taking a break to do that. 
 
I know I said it the other day, but I just, love the digital stamps at Bugaboo!  They are soooo stinkin' cute (pardon the pun)!  When I first started on this card, I had planned on making a black flower, either with a stamp or painting a Prima flower black with an orange button center.n  I wanted to use the black vegee bag and played around with it and finally decided to use it with the flower.  Thus, the idea of the black flower got derailed for now.  I remembered I had Halloween googly eyes so I used one of them for the flower center and while in my flower stash, I came across the purple feather and added it just because.

This card is for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge (see below).


SPIES:
STAMPS: Witch feet and sentiment- Digital (Bugaboo Stamps).
PAPER: Purple and black cardstock.  DP: I don't remember where I got this because it is very old!
INK:  Lightning Yellow; Orange; Chrome Orange; Yellow Green; New Leaf; AMethyst; Cool Grey No.1 and No. 5; Special Black (Copics).
EXTRAS: Border punch (Martha Stewart); Tiny dot emboss folder (Cuttlebug); Flowers (Prima); Feather, googly eye and black plastic fruit bag repurposed!

Sunday Blessings!



x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun image!!! Cute card!
Thanks for joining us this week at TMS #218!!

Jessi Fogan said...

oh em gee that googly eye as the flower centre is awesome! And so is the upcycled veggie bag, and LOL, that image. I'm almost 37 and I still sing that song EVERY.SINGLE. YEAR. :D