EEK! A Spider!

Friday, October 25, 2013




I have been playing around with my Dylusions paint again. I now have a few interesting background sheets for various projects.  I love this lime green for a Halloween color!  This is one of those ideas that hit me while decorating my house for Halloween a week ago --- the spider in the jar.



SPIES:
STAMPS:  Jar (Stampendous); Spider & spider web (We R Memory Keepers); Sentiment (Raisin Boat).
PAPER: White and black cardstock.
INK:  Jet Black (Staz On); Fresh Lime spray ink Dylusion).
EXTRAS: Label die cut; Stencil (PrimaP; bracket border punch; satin patterned ribbon; black webbed plastic bag; black elastic string; green lime button; sequins.


I used a stencil from Prima to make the background paper with Fresh Lime Dylusion spray ink.  I stamped a couple of spider webs in Tuxedo Black on top of the green paint. The small window/label of the stencil was perfect for a small sentiment. The jar was stamped and I stamped the spider and string web stamp down from the lid.  The lid was partially colored with Copics and then fussy cut the whole jar and affixed it to a black label.  I decided to run a bracket border down the other side of the card to match the label.  The netting around the jar is upcycled from a fruit bag.


FOR CHALLENGES:



I will return again tonight with more posts. 

Friday Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

THAT IS AWESOME! THe netting is such a cool idea! And I love lime green - totally perfect Halloween ickiness, Nance!

Lori said...

This card is WICKED-COOL! I love that bright, green ink!!! :) WTG!

Jingle said...

The netting over the jar looks so neat! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs