Cut From The Same Cloth

Sunday, September 22, 2013



A retro kind of card tonight for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger challenge.  I thought this came out really cute for a retro "far out" wedding card!  I took a piece of cardstock and sponged diluted Dylusions ink across it, let it dry and then ran it through the Big Shot in a striped emboss folder.  Then, I cut out the tshirt and dress form.  Then, I cut the conversation bubbles and stamped the sentiments onto them.  I used some of my Washi tape for the background and popped up the sentiments and shirts.  And, the tshirt is actually cut from a baby onesie die cut that I just cut off the bottom.  The sentiments are from Raisin Boat again, one of the sets I finally broke down and bought after renting since I have very few wedding stamp sets.



FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:



SPIES;
STAMPS: Sentiments - Perfect Pear (Raisin Boat).
PAPER:    White cardstock.
INK:  Dylusions Spray Inks (Ranger Ink)
EXTRAS:  Striped emboss folder (Cuttlebug); Tshirt die cut (My Favorite Things); Dress From (StampinUp!); Thought Bubbles (Taylored Expressions); Washi tape.

Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

oh em gee this is awesome! Such a FABULOUS change from the normal cakes & hearts :) Love it!

Cath said...

Hey Nance! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs