{Caught A Bug}

Friday, September 20, 2013


TGIF!  Been working in my craft room all day, not necessarily stamping, but finishing up moving in my new room (pics to come).  Here is one of the cards I have been working on, a CAS card for a couple challenges.   I'm not sure but this may be one of the few "get well" cads I've ever made.  I just thought this would be cute twist on "catching a bug".  The VW bug and sentiment are part of a stamp set, Wheely Great, from Taylored Expressions.  If you haven't noticed throughout my posts, I loooooove Taylored Expressions stamps!  Just had to give a shout out!  I colored the VW bug with Copics.  I used the arrow stamp because I thought it looked similar to tire tracks.  The color scheme at Cupcake Inspirations this week I thought were great for a cheerful get well card.  I used the sketch at Sunday Stamps and, Less Is More's theme this week is "Get Well".




FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:







SPIES:
STAMPS:  Jar (Inkadinkadoo); Bug, arrow and sentiment (Taylored Expressions).
PAPER:  White cardstock.
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Tangelo; Copics- Black, Orange, Ice Mint, Holiday Blue, Cool Gray No. 5.
EXTRAS: Teal gems.


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! What a fun twist on catching a bug :) And JEALOUS of your crafty room!!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Your card is hilarious! Caught a bug--love the VW in the jar. This card made me laugh out loud! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this fortnight--hope you can join us again soon!
:) Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs