Featured Slider

Monday, April 8, 2013

Liebster Award!


What a way to start out my week!  Thank you Jessi!  The Hubs and I had to go out of town unexpectedly last week and our hearts have been heavy ever since.  However, I received this little ray of sunshine from, Jessi, a fellow scrapper/blogger and friend, yesterday.  Jessi and I met through several blog challenges we both frequent and  have continued to support each other's crafting ventures.  Go visit Jessi's blog and give her some love.  She is a very talented, fun loving lady, she is on several design teams and also sells her cards. 

Here are the requirements of the award:

This award was designed to promote blogs which have less than 200 followers. Once the award is accepted, the idea is to pay it forward to five other blogs you enjoy, encouraging others to visit, leave comments, and hopefully follow. 
To accept the award:Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  
Write a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated. 


So,  here are my 5 picks:

Jackie at Jackie Rockwell. Owner/creator of CAS(e) This Sketch and MUSE Card Club and Co-creator of the new Fusion card challenge.  You may have visited one of these challenge blogs, but have you visited Jackie's own personal blog?  I love Jackie's cards, blog, creativity.  She has been very inspiring to me in the CAS design department.

Kristie at Kreative Kristie.  I love her CAS style. Kristie and I recently played over at the MUSE challenge and visited/commented at each other's blogs and followed each other.  It truly is nice to have others appreciate your creative efforts and support you.  

Cassandra  at Paper Addiction.  I just love her multitude of creativity!  She too has a very fresh and clean style that is very inspiring to me.

Michelle at Amusing Michelle. Michelle is another great creative CAS styled stamper!  You see my pattern to whom I follow don't you?  I love her style!

Jen at Jen's Cup of Creations.  Jen is another one I find to have a multitude of styles in her cards and creativity.  And, she was one of my first followers, so I got to spread the love her way!

So there's my fab 5 for the Liebster award!  Go visit their blogs, leave a comment, follow and spread the bloggin/stampin' love!

Now I'm off to do some stamping and painting myself!

Happy Monday!
 




x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Nance, I'm so very honored that you thought of me for the Liebster Blog Award. What a very sweet and thoughtful gesture, thank you! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Hi Nance, I am also very honored that you thought of me for the Liebster Blog Award. So sweet and thoughtful of you! Thank you!

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, thanks for your sweet words, Nance :) Love you!