Featured Slider

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fabulous




A CAS card tonight, simple yet chic for Stampin Royalty CAS Challenge.  I have had this dress template for a while and I don't know why I haven't used it until now.  So, now I have!  I used a standard A2 card, scored it around the middle for a built in frame.  Then, I fit an embossed rectangle inside the scored frame and attached the dressed up dress on top.  The sentiment I thought worked very well with this elegant card and I embossed it in gold powder.  I wrapped an ivory patterned ribbon around the dress and adhered gold balls at each layer.  Short, sweet, to the point ---FABULOUS!





SPIES:
Stamps: Sentiment (Anna Griffin).
Paper: White Cardstock.
Ink: Versamark and gold emboss powder.
Extras: Ivory lace, Emboss folder (Stampin Up!)

NOTE:  Please excuse the smudges that look like dirty spots, discovered after I posted I had a dirty camera lens!  EEK!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

GORGEOUS! That dress is simply beautiful - the ribbon & gold pearls are perfection. And really, what else could that sentiment be better for?!