Featured Slider

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Big Hugs


Happy Sunday to all!  Hope everyone is warm and safe, particularly all those who found themselves in the path of Nemo and Orko.  I guess even if the Groundhog predicted an earl spring, winter wants to makes it mark before it leaves.   So to all my blogging/crafting buddies up north,  this post is for you -- a small and simple card with BIG Hugs!

I've had that little elephant stamp since the beginning of my stamping days and have rarely used him.  I wanted him to be front and center, well kind of, and so I decided to put the sentiment on a tag and make a tag holder on the front of the card.

I love making kraft cards and The Kraft Journal always has fun challenges and this past week the theme was "Seeing Red"






SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment (My Favorite Things); Elephant (Studio G).
Paper:  Kraft and red cardstock.  White card stock. Tan tag; DP--Be Happy (My Mind's Eye); burlap.
Ink:  jet Black (Staz On).
Extras:  Scallop 3x3 die cut (Taylored Expressions); red foam heart; red glitter hearts; corner rounder, raffia twine.

XOXOXO!

x_3d6d20b0 photo x_3d6d20b0.gif

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

OK, that elephant is so cute! Love that cream-coloured burlap too. And swear, as soon as I can figure out how I will send you some of our snow. We're getting ANOTHER 5-10 cm tonight!

Unknown said...

The elephant is totally adorable and I love the clever use of burlap and the pocket for the message tag! Great work! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at The Kraft Journal!