Featured Slider

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

21 Party Time


Good evening!  I've been offline for a bit but tonight I have a bright and cheery celebratory card to share!  Today was my oldest son's 21st birthday and so I'm sharing the card I made for him.  At first, I had thought to make him a very grown up masculine card and then I decided to go with a bright and cheery "party" themed card.  Since he is in Oklahoma and we are in North Carolina, we had to celebrate with him via Face Time earlier and got to toast him on his day.



I used the layout on The Case Study for the card.  I chose a color theme using DP Fresh Goods from Pebbles and coordinating cardstock.  I used number stamps I've had forever and the sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo.  I used the star Framelits die from Sizzix and stamped the "21" on a circle die from Spellbinders.  The chevron strips were cut with a chevron border punch.  The smaller stars were finished up with red star brads.



SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment - (Inkadinkadoo).  Numbers-stash.
Paper:  white, red, yellow, green, navy cardstock.  DP - Fresh Goods (Pebbles).
Ink:  Versamark; Red emboss powder.

x_3d6d20b0 photo x_3d6d20b0.gif

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I'm so glad you went with cheery! This card is its own little party! LOL Thanks for letting us be part of the celebrations :) And thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Love it! Bright & cheery is always awesome for a birthday card :)