Featured Slider

Monday, November 5, 2012

Soul Stampin' Designer Paper


More homemade designer paper.  Above, I used the Dylusions Ink Sprays again and same technique on watercolor paper, as in previous post about homemade paper.  This time however, I also stamped on top of the ink sprays to create a pattern using two leaf stamps and a damask stamp with teal, pink and tea dye stamp inks.  I also made a tag to match the paper and used it on a gift bag for my best friend's birthday (which she and I just happen to have the same birthday)!  Below, I just used a cream cardstock for my base and then using the same stamps and stamp inks and left out the spray inks.  My inspiration for the paper below was the ribbon seen in the far right of the photo.  I was originally going to use the paper on a gift bag project, but the decided to use something else.   So I have it for a future project.

Below is a photo of all the supplies I used in making these papers:
 

I only used four of my Dylusions ink spray on the first paper shown in this post.  At right, is a close up of the one leaf stamp I used from the set of fall clear stamps by The Paper Company.

The other supplies were Angel Pink and Teal Zeal inks by Memento; Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger Ink; a leaf branch stamp by Taylored Expressions; and a damask stamp by Savvystamps.com.  I also used Scattered Straw Distress Ink to color in the small brown leaves on the 2nd paper.  I forgot to add it in the photo of supplies.

I guess you can see that I love making my own paper designs and backgrounds!

No comments: